We finally had family pictures taken after 4 years and I couldn't be happier. Here's all of the pictures 269, it may take you awhile, but they're worth it! Hopefully it will happen again sometime before 4 years comes around again!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Family Picture Slideshow
Posted by Stacey at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
LOVE IT! Third times the charm. I love seeing the pictures I take all over people's blogs. Makes me smile :)
Amazing amazing... I wish she could come to Omaha.. or maybe we'll have to come back to AZ. Really, how will you choose what to put up??!!?
wow! what a beautiful place (and beautiful people in the beautiful place!) where were you??
Love the blog. Great to see you on Facebook. Your girls are beautiful! I bet you are lovin' sunny AZ! Keep in touch.
I love the pictures! They are great and you got amazing ones of each girl too- i love them!
Hi- it's Brent's cousin Amanda. Thanks for sharing your blog on the newsletter. It's darling. I can't believe how grown up your children are. They are all so beautiful. I saw you guys probably about 2 years ago in San Diego when Rie Rie was about 9 months (I think) and I just can't get over how much your girls have changed! I love your family pictures. I was laughing/crying reading your lice post. I thought my two year old had it for a second when I spotted a tiny bug in his hair while in line at Costco and you can imagine the work I was imagining I had to come home and do. I was freaking out. Needless to say he did not have lice, but I probably will call you for advice if it does happen. You are welcome to visit our blog anytime at http://lanceandamanda.blogspot.com. Hope to keep in touch this way!
Post a Comment