Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged 4-things....

So my sister said I've been tagged, never done this but I think this is what I'm supposed to do. I never thought I'd feel so out of it and old at 33. Here goes Liz.

4 jobs I've had...
hostess at the Olive Garden - I still have the salad tie
lifeguard/swim instructor
middle school history teacher
worked at Provo Bakery, for a day, me and 5am don't get along so well

4 movies I've watched more than once...
Can't Buy Me Love
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Somewhere in Time
All the Barbie movies, over and over and over and over again...

4 places I've lived...
London, if you count Study Abroad
Philly, yes the City of Brotherly Love
Wellesley, MA
Logan, UT

4 shows I watch....
Grey's Anatomy, oh I first fell in love with McDreamy on Can't Buy me Love as Ronald or was it Donald
Lost
The Office
The Bachelor

4 places I've been (my favorites)
Rocky Point, Mexico
London (I want to live there)
Hawaii
Italy and other European countries, but Italy was my favorite!

4 people who email me regularly...
Kristi
Brent
hmmmm... I'm a phone talker

4 of my favorite foods
pizza
spaghetti pie
caribbean chicken
anything that I don't make

4 places I'd like to visit
Rocky Point, again
anywhere alone with my husband
disneyworld
sea world - San Diego

4 things I'm looking forward too...
Emily going to kindergarten
going to Utah
Hannah's baptism
Rie Rie being potty trained

I tag anyone who reads my blog...... how's that

0 comments: