My good friend Paula, brings her daughters to swim with me and then she hangs out with Rie while I teach them. Rie loves hanging out with her, besides her witty charm and good looks, I think it could be the snacks and gum Rie gets! She took pictures last Thursday and sent them to me. So now you all get a sneak peek at the swim lessons!

Saturday, July 5, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Posted by Stacey at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I know the way to any baby girls heart. "SUGAR" Thanks for the nice things you said about me. Sooo sweat... No pun intended.
fun stuff... Rie look so cute, love the swim shirt, wish we could fly out for some lessons!!
It's Laura. I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. E-mail me and we can catch up lsashby@yahoo.com. Your girls are gorgeous!
Thanks for doing swim lessons, you really are the greatest teacher!
Yay for swim lessons! Your little girl is so dang cute! They all are.
Stacey...I can't believe how much your girls have grown up! I can't believe Marie is 2! It seems like we just had lunch at Chili's with Brooke and all the kids, she was still a baby! Your girls are beautiful! Will you teach Emma to swim?!! We have had a bad swim lesson experience. We need a good one! Maybe when it cools down in AZ we will come over to the dentist and meet up with you!!
Gretchen
Thanks for doing such a great job teaching Lexie this summer! She is doing so great and is so confident and gutless now! The fear is gone! I acknowledged you on my blog! Thanks again!
Post a Comment