Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Chicago Cousins

Meg and her cute kids came to visit us last week and it was so much fun! Her kids are adorable. And my kids fought all day over who got to play with Ella. Rie called her Sara pretty much the whole time, (Sara is her other cousin that came a couple months ago to visit) I love it that both of my sisters have come to visit. Thanks mom and dad for making it possible! I LOVE sister bonding! Ella and Rie eating Popcorn
Dinner at Paradise Bakery, yummy!
Aunt Meg reading bedtime stories!

I think Benson's head is as big as Rie's!

1 comments:

Peter Tennis said...

You really do love jammies, don't you? Very cute. Benson is so cute, he looks like Steve. How fun to have a visitor, not like your last ones that stayed too long and followed you to Utah.