Friday, August 1, 2008

Hannah's Baptism

Hannah was baptized on July 26th in Provo. It was a wonderful day and we are so grateful for all the family who made an effort to be there. Brent flew in that morning at 6am so he could baptize and confirm Hannah. At the baptism Hannah was a classic 8 year old, I think! She was making telescopes with her program lying down on her dad and when it was time to get baptized she all of a sudden had to go to the bathroom. Then she was baptized twice, the first time her foot popped up! Rie couldn't stop talking really loudly the whole time and wanted to get in the water with her dad. Then she said the confimation prayer along with Brent just like the dinner prayer at home! It was classic. We are so proud of Hannah and her choice to be baptized and become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Thank you to the 14th ward for helping us make it a special day and thank you to grandma and grandpa great, grandma vicki and grandpa pete, aunt amber and uncle stan, cousins randy, nathaniel and austin, grandma gayle and uncle max, mom's cousin Heather, dad's cousins jen and doug and their boys, aunt sherryl, and our friends the tennis's! I hope I didn't leave anyone out, if I did let me know and I'll add you to the list! Here's a slideshow of the day! Hannah was baptized in the dress I was baptized in 25 years ago in Wellesley, MA. Then she had a fun after baptism dress to wear!

13 comments:

Amber M. said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog...I just adore your sister!!

Your daughters are DAR-LING!

The Brough Family said...

Looks like a wonderful day... wish I could have been there. Next time she wears a white dress for something important I promise not to miss it!! I love the sweet baptism dress... can't wait for my girls to wear it too, and she looks gorgeous in her special dress.

Cruze Family said...

love the baptism pictures, I wish it had worked out for me to see it- it sounds like it was classic. Hannah looks so cute and happy I just love her. Your dress was real cute too! Cant wait to see all you so soon.

Stoddard Studios said...

that's so cool she was baptized in the same dress as you. i never thought about doing that.

Melissa M. said...

Great post! Congratulations Hannah!

The Brough Family said...

Hey Noel's. I have been introduced to blogging and loving the pics. Sure looks like you had a fun time in UT. Congrats to Hannah. Would have loved to hear Rie Rie repeating the prayer. Classic!
Big Bad Brad

Gretchen Knell said...

Looks like a wonderful day. How awesome Hannah could wear your dress!

The White's said...

Looks like you guys had a great day. Hannah looks so cute in her dress. I mine get there some day. Brent looks really "hot" in that white jump suite. LOL... JK...ha ha hee hee...

The White's said...

I hope mine get there is what I meant to say. Sorry:-}

Melissa Miller said...

I love your slide show. It was fun to see your parents and their house!! I'll have to add you to my links, and keep tabs on you!

Carter Family said...

Congrats! Looks like you guys are doing great! Thanks for the comment on the blog. Tell Brent Hi! I added you to the friends link, so we can keep up to date with what you are up to. Thanks again!

Kristy and Erik said...

Hello Noel Family,
Brannon told us that you guys are alive. We have been thinking about you and wondering where you guys have been. Your blog is so cute. Your girls are adorable. Brent is a little out numbered. I can't beleive that Hannah is 8 but I guess that we have been married that long too. What a great way to keep in touch. Hope all is well.

Brenna LaPray said...

I love that you have a blog. Your family is beautiful. I can't believe Hannah is 8. Time flies. I should be going to Arizona in November. I hope we can get together.