Am I a good mom or what! So I absolutely LOVE this child. She will turn 3 in a couple days, she's not potty trained, she screams "I'm going to hurt you Emiwy" all day long. Screams at me, wears dirty jammies for two days and drinks Diet Pepsi for breakfast. I think there's a new boss in our home. Yesterday she didn't want to take a nap, but with Rie I still need a little break from her, so I told her sorry. I can see the wheels working in her head of how she's going to get out of her crib, oh yeah, did I tell you she's still in a crib! Anyways, she says, "I need a hug". So of course I go over to give a hug and in my head saying be strong DO NOT get her out. So I grab her and start kissing her all over her neck and face. Then I start to walk away and she says, "I said I wanted a hug and you just missed me all over." So I had to go back and give her a hug. She also likes to yell at me when I'm talking to someone else, she says, "stop talking, wook at me I need talk you and tell you sumpin." Oh I think I'm in trouble.
Someone stop me before she turns 14!



9 comments:
I love Rie! Aren't you glad Ella named her Rie-Rie, I mean you can't have a kid with that much ... um ... personality with out a cute little nick name! We miss you all!
Look what a good mom you are! She's got a banana for breakfast too.
Today of all days (Wesley's b-day)I can say....enjoy it! One day she'll be 13 and you'll wish you had a sassy 3 year old instead!
Okay, you are in serious trouble. But go ahead and just call her "mini'me" as in; you. And you should be just fine. When you move back from Boston to Utah when she is ten and kicks people and tells them to go to he**. You'll know where she got it. :)
Do you like how I edited the cursing? I know how you can't stand a swear. By the way, I've just about got 301 N Palisades ready for you. Carperts cleaned, check. Cable installed, check. Gwen's Den pink and fluffy, check! See you soon. (I wish!)
She is so sweet. At least it is a Diet drink. I think you're a great mom. Just remember these moments because it seems like they grow so fast. I have to say that 2-3 yrs is my favorite age. They say the funniest things!
i feel your pain stace!!
Glad to know I am not the only one who caves in on pop for breakfast ;)
And I thought little girls were supposed to have their daddy's wrapped around their little fingers. :)
I am glad that I am not the only one. Addie has me wrapped around her finger too. Rie she is so stinken cute. I love the pic. I think that Heavely father has sent these really strong spirts down at this time for a reason. Good luck.
THAT is hilarious!
Post a Comment