I know I have these big spots between posts and then I do more than one! It's just the kids are at friends, Rie is taking a nap and I have a moment to blog woohoo! So you get two posts today! I had to wait until my friend posted on her blog about our last Friday adventure so I could steal the pictures for my blog. Last friday the 24th my friend Leilani and I picked up our girls early from school for an appt., or so it said that on the checkout sheet at school. Our appointment was with Zack Efron and his other friends in HSM3 (High School Musical 3 - for those of you who don't have tween daughters at home.) We went to the very first showing that day at 12:00. There were only three rows in the theatre taken, so maybe I didn't need to buy our tickets a week in advance, but you can never be too careful. Brent met us at the theatre for his "lunch break" and we had a blast. I think Leilani and I were definitely more excited to see the movie, but it was great and even Rie liked it. She was singing into the microphone "High School Musical 3" all night. (Those literally were the words she was singing) I actually got a little teary-eyed at the graduation part. It reminded me of another great show that came to an end (although it's been revived this year) when I was a senior, 90210!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love that you are such a cute mom to your girls. They will remember their "Cool Mom" forever. Speaking of forever... Long live 90210, I almost had a party to initiate the new one but I knew deep down that it could never be recreated. What fun memories we had!!!
So funny, I have nieces that love it too. I had to watch the 2nd one late at night all by myself(ryan wouldn't sstay up with me) and it was cute.Glad you guys had fun!
I took Kennedy on Saturday and I got teary at the graduation part as well!!
How fun are you!!! I haven't made it there yet. wanting to, but not sure when... oh and *90210... nice!!
We "Boo" your blog!!
Love you and CAN-NOT wait till you come.
Come over to our blog to get your picture!
Post a Comment