Stag dance, Mosh pit, wall flowers, all words associated with high school dances back in the 90's and maybe today! I tried to find a picture in either one of our year books and it was a no go. But in honor of high school dances, Brent and I had our own little dance right in the office a couple nights ago. I had just heard the new version of "Free Fallin" by John Mayer and wanted to slow dance, how's that for cheesy! Brent was a good sport, he even asked me to dance when another good song came on. He actually asked me to dance every song that night, I think he might like me!
(stay tuned for pictures to come, there's got to be some good ones out there, how about old date dance pictures, although I think mine are hidden and maybe never to be retrieved again - I had to add colors and different size font tonight because of the lack of pictures!)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Stag Dance
Posted by Stacey at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I love the thought of your spur of the moment romance. Jim is a great dancer, but I have no skills, so I'm always shunning those advances. Perhaps I should give in sometime...
You make me laugh. I bet your memory with Brent was better than any stag at Timpview hanging out with me on the heater vents wondering when was the perfect time to leave and get a soda at Wills. You guys are too cute!!!!
Oh, how sweet. Don't you just miss those high school dances. It makes me laugh to think how we all just jumped around to the fast songs and called it dancing. I love that you still have a little romance in your marriage!!
If you want, I can get my friend Jon to tell Brent that you like him too.
So fun! I love your new background too!
I just had a nightmare of dance picture flashbacks with bad hair and bad fashion, whoa, we have come a long way from high school! What fun times!! I think next time I am at my mom's I should find those pictures and hide them again!! I am so glad Brent asked you to dance every song, I think he has a little crush on you!!
who wouldn't like you?? i love you!
you need to check my blog, i have something special just for you :)
your horrible, making your kids sweat it out in their sweaters, that's not right!! i pulled on a thermal last night to go to pres meeting, went outside, then went back inside to change, it was too dang hot for a thermal! i can't take it, either stay cold or stay hot, stop tricking me az!
Post a Comment