I got layed off last week. No more carpel tunnel syndrome for me. No more making $3/hr. No more screaming at Rie while I type and type and type. I'm bummed! (apparently when the economy is bad and no one is shopping no one is mailing in rebates for me to process!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Crap! (well, not really. Cause now you can talk to me more!) Sorry though. I'm starting to get a little frightened about the econ. though. Better move home, just in case. :)
So sorry. You can come work for me. I can pay $3/hr!!!! Are you going to be there for Thanksgiving? Let me know. I would love to see you.
working sucks anyways! their loss, your gain or maybe not, sorry to hear ;(
Stacey,
I am sorry! I know it is hard for many of us. I guess maybe we need to work on homemade Christmases, canning and back to the basics to save money. Let me know if there are any upcoming classes that you hear about for Enrichment. I never hear about them till too late.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
SOrry to hear that girl!
You never told me you got layed off!
Post a Comment