Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blogging

So, I've taken a hiatus from my real blogging, but I've been a fake blogger for about two months now. My friend works for a company that does marketing and such for online businesses. She is over their social networking and they were going to try something new. So she hired me and a couple other people to write 100 word conversational blogs that included keywords about the businesses they represent. Then there were links attached to the keywords when people would find them it would redirect them to their website. So I've been quite an active blogger, just not myself and writing about funny made up stuff all the time. It's really hard to think up of 500 different ways to talk about acne medicine. It's actually been a bit therapeutic to be in someone else's shoes. Brent helps out too, his are a little more on the funny sarcastic side, so we've been mixing it up out there in the blogging world. The moral of this blog though is readers beware. Don't always believe what you read on blogs, someone could be getting paid to make up fabulous stuff!

2 comments:

Photography by Leilani said...

You posted 2 days in a row - I think I just saw a pig fly by :)

brady lady said...

it was a pig leilani, i saw it too!

and it's true never believe what you read, especially when stacey and brent are the ones writing the crap :)