So I'm not the best mom when it comes to healthy breakfasts. I mean lets face it most cereals are fortified with vitamins and I just don't have the time, energy, and patience to fix a "hot" meal. Brent has requested numerous times that I try, so I did and I bought eggo waffles, they're hot when they're served, and that's about as close as it's going to get.....But, last week I came across the ultimate healthy breakfast. And I didn't want to hide my findings I want other moms out there trying to provide a decent breakfast for their kids to know what I know now.... and to send them off into the world to learn with good brain food and energy! Not only will you be happy because you are providing 20% of the daily recommended amount of fiber for your children, but your kids will think they're getting a treat for breakfast which they're not of course, because it's healthy....so here it is...
I guess the funniest part of the whole thing, is that I really do feel like it's better than just a pop tart for breakfast. I made a conscience decision to buy this box over the other because it made me feel like a better mom. So just don't comment about how I'm really not and it's really not good because in my book I am a healthy breakfast feeding mom and I'd like to keep it that way....


7 comments:
i love fiber, it makes you poo.
hey i emailed you today sent it to your gmail account from my old hotmail account, just a heads up.
I think that's great. I too have embraced the ego waffle. My mom greeted me with a hot breakfast every morning growing up - I really feel like a bad mom - I have done her shame!
What's Breakfast?
Me - a stay at home mom gives Justin a piece of Raisin or Cranberry toast - that's all he eats - kinda like me I hate breakfast!
Nic makes his own and usually ends up making a bowl of campbells chicken noodle.
Awesome!! We buy the big family pack that way we can have another before bed. Now if i just find the better mom box they can get 40%!
Oh Stacey you kill me. My stinky kids won't even eat a pop tart-what then?
Tell Brent that big breakfast are for holidays and the weekends...or dinner.
Oh Stacey you are not alone. My kids have cereal or eggo waffles before school. If I'm in a real good mood, I might microwave a breakfast sandwich from Costco. Ya...it only has 20+ fat grams but it's hot!! :) I might just have to try your NEW find!
LOVE IT! It is better than the cocoa crunchies mine get every day!
Post a Comment