So, I finally found the cord to my camera, lets just say my mother was in town and I found it hanging with my necklaces! I think it would probably look nice as a necklace! Anyways, now I can upload all the pictures from when we first brought Maggie home, she really was/is adorable. Emily's home sick with the stomach flu too, so I'm going to try a couple posts, we'll see how long it lasts!
We tried to keep Maggie out a lot at the first in hopes she would just potty outside, still hasn't gone as well as we hoped, but she and Hannah fell asleep outside one day after a LONG time outside. Hannah was a trooper and helped out a lot and still does, we couldn't do it without her!
So her eyes are crazy in this one, but you can see how cute and little she was, I can't believe how much she has grown, it's crazy!
Here are all three the night we brought her home. She would just walk over and climb up into one of their laps. For the first few days all she wanted was to curl up in one of our laps! 
And this is my latest favorite. Hannah was practicing the other night and pulled Maggie up on the bench with her. Maggie was so cute, just sat there for quite a while a listened while Hannah practiced!



0 comments:
Post a Comment