So...we won't go into the whole thing again about how I post about once a quarter...
My girlies are growing up so fast. This year is great because I have them all under one roof with me and I LOVE it. Marie made it into kindergarten, phew....here in AZ some districts will let them test in if their birthday falls within the calendar year. I did it with Emily and it's worked out okay, so we did it for Marie and she made it. So Marie is in Kindergarten and loving it. I have funny stories to tell about her, but those will have to wait until after the first day pictures. Emily is in 2nd grade and tells me about every day that she LOVES school and Hannah is in 5th grade and emotional and grown-up as ever! It's a good year!
So I'm not a professional photographer, and the only pictures I take are with my phone, but it will have to do, a memory's a memory!
Hannah - 5th grade Mr. Andersen

Emily - 2nd Grade Ms. Chartier

Marie - Kindergarten Mrs. Tapia


1 comments:
marie, in kindergarten already? for real?
Post a Comment