Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hannah's Birthday - better late than never

Hannah and Grandpa Bobby

So, I'm blogging out of order and now I'm on to Hannah's 10th birthday. We celebrated in Utah and had a great time. She asked for an ipod instead of a birthday party with friends, and we delivered! I can't believe how old she is getting and how nice it is to have her around! She is such a big help and I wouldn't function most days without her. She is even getting to be a great babysitter so Brent and I usually get a weekly date night now even if just to dinner! This isn't I guess a classic blogger bday post because I'm just posting pictures of this year and not all years. Happy Birthday Hannah!
Books - Hannah's favorite! She's my reader! Sometimes at night I have to tell her to turn off her light and stop reading. I've even taken her books away as punishment! What a great kid!
Hannah and Grandpa Pete


1 comments:

brady lady said...

i'm so behind on posting birthdays, it's incredible how fast they come and go!