Friday, August 22, 2008

Rie's Haircut



I had to do one more post with Rie's new haircut, because she actually let me take a cute picture today. She was dressing up for dance class, that she doesn't really go to, but talks about non-stop and I told her I'd help her put the leotard on if she let me take a picture! So here they are, I'm loving it! And she even held still while I sectioned it and roll brushed it this morning!

5 comments:

Brenna LaPray said...

A little Stacey! What a doll.

Sharr said...

how bout another date?? sorry i had to cancel at the last minute... monday or tuesday good??

Kristy and Erik said...

Such cute hair,I love the cut. Erik says that Addi is my little doll because I am always cutting her hair.
That would be grate to link blogs. I would love to keep in touch with you guys. Glad to hear from you guys.

The Clark said...

she is so cute. she looks just like you.

Hannah said...

I think Rie Rie's hair cut is so cute.