This is the last post for today, I've been playing catch up, so scroll down and check them all! The last one today is about Rie's haircut. My friend came to cut Emily and Hannah's hair and I said hey lets cut Rie's. Rie never wants her hair done and it always looks like she has a negligent mother, so I said off with it. She gave her a little stack in the back and cut it to about her chin. I tried to get a couple pictures so you can tell. I'm getting used to it, it took me a bit, but I'm liking it now! Gotta run just heard a glass crash!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
So Many New Posts
Posted by Stacey at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Love it! She is the cutest!
Hey! I am so glad you found us! Your family is beautiful. It is so fun to see pics of your girls. Girl power! I love having all girls!
Love the haircut. She is so cute!
Love the haircut! She's just to cute.
Love it! All your girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment