Monday, June 15, 2009

Hannah's Twist of the Tongue

Hannah and Emily on opening Night after Hannah's big debut!

So I don't have very good pictures of this and I wish they were better, but they'll have to do. Hannah was in the school play this past year and she loved it. I was so proud of her to try out. Third grade is the first year you can try out and she had to sing a song by herself and then do a part in front of the teachers. I couldn't believe how brave that was. At first she was just in the chorus which she was bummed about, but I kept reminding her that a lot of kids didn't even make it and it was her first year. Anyways, kids dropped out during the year and so she got a part as one of the judges for a contest they had in the play. She was so cute and did such a great job. Her teacher told her she was the loudest judge, you'd think she'd be loud with me as a mom. The play was the last day of April and it was fun to see it put together. It was a musical called "A Twist of the Tongue". Very cute and many thank yous to those teachers that met with the kids two days a week all year and pulled this play off! Hannah's sad she had to leave her school because of friends and drama club. Hopefully the new school will have something fun!
Our Good Friend from our old neighborhood came to see Hannah, oh we miss Stephanie and her family! The next best thing to grandma or grandpa coming.

Who is that bad photographer? Oh, the mom, with a bad camera! Sorry, but she's in the middle of the heads with the white shirt on.

1 comments:

brady lady said...

that bottom pictue is horrible, just wanted to remind you