Sunday, October 11, 2009

So I'm Finally Doing It

I'm home from church today with Emi because she's running a fever so I thought it was a few minutes I hadn't had earlier and would take a bit to update my blog. I'm trying to clean it up and get some pictures on there for my sanity sake! Although, now I'm bugged because I updated my reading shelf and it won't move to the bottom of my blog, arghhh, it's driving me nuts, but I guess I am a librarian so having my newest book picks on the shelf is okay. Although it only lets me choose certain books not my whole shelf, so it only has ones I've read not the two I'm reading right now. So in case you care I'm reading The Frog Princess, author last name Baker, and Mercy by Jodi Picoult. Mercy is the first adult book I've actually started reading in a long time. There's a lot of words and a lot of pages, I don't know if I'll make it, but I"ll try, the young adult fiction is definitely more my taste! Well, here goes the updates. I'm posting them all separately. We'll see how far I get!

1 comments:

brady lady said...

seriously i think i just have stacey blog over-load! you go girl for posting more in one day than i have all year!