Monday, July 27, 2009

Cousins Party

So, I've been back for awhile and finally found some of the pictures from our Utah trip. It was so much fun and we have been a bit bored since we've been back. I mean who doesn't love on demand friends for each of your kids. Grandma Vicki purchased matching pj's for all the little girls. Here's a few photos of their photo shoot in them before bed. Marie talks about Ella and Sara almost every day. I think they are her first true friends. Yeah for that! Now we are in AZ, Ella is in UT, and Sara is in Japan. Thank goodness for family bonding time!

Little monkeys jumping on the bed and not sitting still for the photo op!

A few posers!

Breakfast with grandpa!

The three three-year olds swinging in the backyard!


Hannah with her cousin and friend from grandma's neighborhood!

7 comments:

Tori and Steve said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet your girls loved being with their cousins!

brady lady said...

cousin time is always fun

Daley said...

hey its daley tell hannah i said hi i love you post!!!

lmbrady said...

So fun to catch up on your life, friend! Oh- thank goodness for blogs.

Brenna LaPray said...

I'm so glad to see a post from you. Your girls are growing up so fast. Nothing is better than being with your cousins. I hope you're doing well.

Kate said...

Hey girlie! I miss you! Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your family! Rie is looking so grown up! Tell all the little women "hello" from me, Ellie and Sydnie. Maybe I should start posting, now that I don't have the excuse of moving.
Love you all!

lmbrady said...

Give me more! What the heck are you up to lately? Put your crazy life aside for a minute and update this blog!