Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hannah Noel, Age 9 - Dolphin Graduate

Hannah Noel, Age 9 - Dolphin Graduate

Posted using ShareThis

4 comments:

Tallie Geddes said...

like mother like daughter! Way to go Hannah!

Kate said...

Congratulations Hannah! We miss you and are so happy for you! Wow Stace, you may have to start thinking Olympic now! Great job, she had an excellent instructor...hu-hum, I mean mother. You are the best swim teacher out there woman!

Amy said...

We have a mutual friend-Teresa-who gave me a link to your blog about your weekend "visitors". I am in the middle of ridding my house and family of my own visiting vermin and it was just nice to read about another normal,adorable, clean family having dealt with it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a nervous break down before this is all done, though. Thanks for sharing

Cason and Marie said...

HI STACEY!!! How are you? I can't believe how big your girls are. So gorgeous! And I feel honored that you have one named Marie. I am telling myself she is named after me. I was called rie-rie when I was little too. So cute!

That necklace you asked about on my blog I found at dogeared.com. It's a little pricey, but so darling! Here is the exact link: http://www.dogeared.com/for-sisters-only-necklace-----sisters-with-white-pearl

I hope you guys are doing well!!