Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Gone


Emily lost her first tooth last night. It was pretty fun because she was so excited. I actually got woke up this morning at 6:30 with her jingling the bag of money she got from the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy actually visited both girls last night. Hannah had lost a tooth about two days before and the tooth fairy was a little slow, we think she must have known Emily's tooth was on it's way out and was saving herself two trips to the our house! Emily got 50cents more than Hannah, I think because it was a first loss. She's so cute and smiles all day long with her new smile. It's so weird that she's growing up and losing teeth. She's always had the most beautiful big smile and I can't believe it will never be the same. It would be a little sad if she wasn't so excited and didn't stop showing us her new grin, she's pretty proud!


The tooth fairy left the tooth thank goodness because if she takes it to school she gets a special tooth holder from her teacher and she was very worried that wouldn't happen! Thanks tooth fairy for sparing us the tears!

6 comments:

Eva said...

That picture is crazy cute

Leilani said...

Congratulations Emily!!!

Daley said...

that is so cool Emily :):):)

brady lady said...

good bye tooth!

Brenna LaPray said...

Love all the new posts. I'm sorry about the broken arm. I'm glad they finally found the problem. Your girls are getting so big and they're so darn cute!

The White's said...

How cool is that! Hope the tooth fiary made a visit. Jamie misses you Emily.