
Emily played soccer with the Higley schools after school program. It was great. One of the 3rd grade teachers and aunt to one of the kids was the coach. She was great! Very low key and fun for Emily's first soccer experience. She says they were undefeated, not quite sure how accurate that was, but I hope all the 1st graders are telling all that they were undefeated!


4 comments:
Very cool, way to go Emily. So glad she was able to play soccer. Love the digging in the dirt... she takes after her Aunt Liz!!!
so cool, can't wait till i can get my kids involved in sports!
btw... we found out what were are having, you'll have to check my blog to find out for yourself!
So cute - she is an athlete - just like her mom! Dang you look good girl. That skinny little face of yours! So fun to talk the other night!
I'm laughing that you dream of sweaters!! The crazy thing is that I dream about them too mid August! Are you coming to visit this summer?
Post a Comment